Monday, July 8, 2024

Revelation ch 66 part 2

 At General Hospital-AJ’s room-Aj was in a coma with an oxygen mask on him as Elizabeth was writing down his oxygen numbers as Skye came in.”Elizabeth, How is my brother “AJ hasn’t had any improvement in his health “No this isn’t good, is it? Will my brother wake up” We don’t know all we can do is just hope AJ pulls through this “Is this Coma the same as before “Yes, I’ll let you visit him” Thanks for caring for AJ “I care for him” Elizabeth said she went into the hallway it’s been a long night for Elizabeth she was exhausted too as someone came behind her,

”Elizabeth “He said as Elizabeth turn around.”Steven,Why are you here! Is it alright for you to be out”Yes! I was released from prison “Oh I’m so glad to see you “Elizabeth said she hug him. “I miss you too” I have some bad news about your mother, Heather died in jail “I heard that’s why I was released early “Oh, Dad here has been staying with me “Wow, I have a lot to catch up on” Yes you do” Elizabeth said as Portia came by.”Dr.Portia Robinson this is my brother Dr.Steven Webber “Nice too meet you “You too”Do you still have your medical license “I need to plead to the medical board to get it back “Oh”Well it was nice to meet you”You too”You should be proud of your sister she is head of nursing “Congratulations “Thank “Is that why you look exhausted “It’s been a long night in this hospital “Yes it has”

AJ room- Aj was in bed in a coma and Skye was holding his hand.”AJ, You have to wake up we need you I need you, I love you “Skye said as she was crying as Michael came in.”Skye” Michael, AJ would be happy that you're here he loved getting a second chance with you” I am enjoying it too” I’m going to check on my daughters, If anything changes call me” Yes I will “If we have to get AJ the best doctor we will “Skye said as Ned came in,” Ned, What is going on” Michael ask “I found a clinic that will care for Aj it’s the clinic that Lulu was at” Ned said “No! We are not sending my brother away “Skye yelled “Skye it’s the best care “So is General Hospital! I will fight you over this if I have too! Skye yelled she left.”Michael “I agree with you, just give Skye time”I will “

No comments:

Post a Comment