Monday, July 22, 2024

Revelation ch 22 part 3

 At Tomas-Tomas and Tea arrived home.”I’m glad you’re doing this”For my family besides it wasn’t easy live in Llanview seeing Blair with Todd”I’m sure it wasn’t “I been thinking after this is over to stay here “In Lorenzo house”Yes, Why don’t you move in? I’m sure it’s not easy living in the hotel”No it’s not, But are you sure you can have this house? Tea said as Lila Rae came in,”Lila Rae”You look like my father so much, it’s like his here”I want to help and get to know my family “Yes,I just came to get my belongings I’m moving into a new place “Really “Tea ask “Yes, Why”I been thinking after this is over to stay here in this house if I can”I’m sure it will be fine it’s to sad for us , Daddy was shot here in the living room “I’m sorry Lorenzo is gone he loved you”I know”Lila Rae said as the doorbell rang and Tomas went to open it was a woman.”Mother “Lorenzo, I’m glad you’re home I miss you so much “Juanita said 

Lila Rae pulled out her cell phone and texted Skye about Juanita being here as Juanita and Tomas came in.”Mama”Tea said “Tea, my usefulness daughter “That’s very touching I always wanted a relationship with you I miss be a fool”Tea said “Yes you are”Juanita said “Mother, I want you to meet my daughter Lila Rae”Nice to meet you”You too”Did you come with anyone “Yes but his safe right now , I want to spend time with my son”Juanita said she touch his face.

At The Police station-Anna was working when Skye and Calista came in.”Anna, This plan work,Juanita here at Lorenzo house “Skye said “I know we have been surveillance of her,We have the plan to bring her into custody and bring your baby home “Anna said 

No comments:

Post a Comment