Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 21

 At The Waterfront- Ned was there meeting with Skye and AJ.”Ned,Why did you want to meet here”AJ ask “I have some great news about for our company and this property “Ned said as Carly and Jax came in,”You brought this property “Jax ask “Yes! I know you were one of the persons who was bidding for this property but I made a better offer, We will build another hotel here and shopping center and maybe a clinic in honor of Monica”Ned said “I like that idea,Ned this is wonderful it will make us even more richer”Skye said “Yes it will’AJ said “Jax, I’m sorry you lose out but this is wonderful for my family, We need to make sure this community know our family name “Skye said “You sound just like Tracy”Carly said “Yes, Let’s go”Jax said Carly and Jax left,

“Ned, Maybe Calista could host  this she needs a job something she can do and take care of the babies, “Skye said “I don’t have a problem with that we need all the family on this project and Brooklyn has been busy with the hotel and Deception “Yes, Ned I like the idea of opening a clinic in honor of my mother “Me too” Yes”

Tomas was walking on the dock when Alexis came by.”Lorenzo! You’re alive! Why can’t you die”Alexis yelled “I just have good luck “Tomas said as Carly and Jax came by .”You look so much like Lorenzo “Carly said “You know about this plan”Alexis ask “Yes, we have to go along with it for a baby sake”Carly said “That’s the only reason I’m doing it”,You are a thug too”I think I’m going to enjoy this town”Tomas said and left,”He does look so much like Lorenzo “Carly said “Yes he does, Alexis are you alright “Yes”

Tomas was walking home as Tea came by.”I’m glad you’re home I miss you so much “Tea said she hug him as a woman was watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment