Friday, July 26, 2024

Revelation ch 40 part 3

 At Michael/Willow new house- Michael was home unpacking their belongings and waiting for Willow and the kids to arrive he was worrying because they were late and called Willow.

Willow was driving with the kids in the backseat Amelia was crying so Willow turn to look at her.”Amelia we are almost to our new home “Willow said 

Carly was driving and crying she was frustrated and humiliated by Jax she saw her cellphone ring and looked at it and didn’t see the car in front of her and didn’t stop and hit the car.

At Tomas-Tomas and Tea came in with Calista.”I talked to the nanny the babies are sleeping so they should be alright till morning “Calista said “Calista I understand you're upset but your mother loves you and Lorenzo did too” Tea said “If he knew the truth he wouldn’t love me” Calista said “That’s not true at all, the family was important to Lorenzo “Tea said “Tomas, Do you still care about me as a family “Yes I do, You and your children are still important to me and welcome here” Tomas said “I just can’t believe my mother lied to me, she know how it feels to be lied to about your family “Calista said 

AJ was driving Skye home when they came across a three car collision.”No, We need to call for help”Skye said “Yes I’ll call for help “AJ said as he pull the car to the aside and called for help.

Elizabeth was driving and came by the car collision and pulled out the aside and got out of the car to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment