Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion -Calista was in the twins room looking at Callie and Graham who were sleeping in their basinet she hardly left the room since they been home she didn’t want anyone to take them she pick up Callie who was crying as Skye came in she was worried about her daughter.”Calista, Why don’t you come down for breakfast? AJ coming home from rehab today “Maybe, Graham is still sleepingCalista said as she finish changing Callie diapers.‘Sweetheart, No one can come in the mansion we have security guard all around the house “I wish we had them in the hospital “Me too “I wish we know who took my son”Actually Agent Cates think he may have a lead on who it was “Who, why didn’t you tell me!”Because I wanted to make sure it was a soiled lead, Tea recognized the woman in the hospital garage it was her biological mother, Juanita “My Grandmother may have taken my son! Yes”Why! “We don’t know”Well she hurt him”I don’t know I never meet her and Lorenzo never talk about her”Oh”Let’s go downstairs I’ll bring Graham “Mother, What if we don’t fine LJ”We will “Skye said she pick up Graham and they went downstairs.

Michael came in with AJ who had to go in rehab for awhile to recovery from the coma they went into the living room.”I’m glad you’re awake we were all worried about you”Michael said “I’m glad I’m home”AJ said as Skye came in holding her grandson.”I’m glad you’re home too” Skye said as Calista came in with Callie,” Me too,” AJ said hugging Skye,” Callie, I heard about the triplets I’m sorry about LJ, We will find him” Yes we will, “Calista said “Yes, The FBI is on the case, “Michael said “Yes, I would like to meet the another two, “AJ said “Callie Skye and Graham Edward “perfect names, We need another Edward in the family “Yes we do,” Skye said “Brooklyn is supposed to bring breakfast over for us, the cook is on vacation “Yes we need another cook this one keep going on vacation, “Skye said 

At Bobbie’s -Carly was at the diner by the counter pouring coffee as Brooklyn came in and walk by,”Brooklyn,What can I get you “I have a big order for breakfast “Oh is it for Deception “No, The Mansion our cook is on vacation And we want to celebrate AJ homecoming “So AJ all better “Yes, I know there history between you too but Michael was there day and night at the rehab facility “Yes he was , I’m going to try to get along with AJ for Michael sake”That’s good “Now can I get your order “Carly ask “Yes”Brooklyn said 


No comments:

Post a Comment