Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation ch 52 part 3

 At General Hospital- Maya and Portia were talking about Lila Rae's condition.”How can you wa ke Lila Rae up from this coma”I had a case in my last hospital where I give my patient a “Liquid sleeping pill when she was in an coma and she woke up it did the opposite and it saved her, there is research on it”Maya said “I have read it,It looks like you will be a great addition to the hospital “Thank Dr.Robinson I’m looking forward to working with you too”Maya said as Elizabeth came by.”Maya”Elizabeth, it’s good to see you “You too, Are you working here”Yes, I’m now a doctor here”That’s wonderful, Edward would be happy for you”Yes he would “So how are you a Quartermaine “My grandfather Bradley was Edward son”Oh,Well Welcome to General Hospital we need more doctors we been short staffed “

Carly room-Carly was breathing slowly on her own and she was awake but not talking still when her family was in the room.”Mom, You have to make it” Josslyn said “Josslyn, “Carly said “Mom, You came back to us,” Josslyn said “What happened “Carly asked “Just rest for now,” Michael said he had mixed feelings about Carly being awake.

Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in bed in a coma with Skye and Calista and Rae were waiting for her to wake up as Maya came in.”Rae, Calista this is Maya she is a Quartermaine too and a doctor who will bring your sister back to us” Skye said Maya gave Lila Rae liquid sleeping pills.”What did you give my granddaughter “Rae ask “A liquid sleeping pill it helped my patient I had before and it worked “It does the opposite of coma patients “Yes,We just have to wait “

Wiley/ Amelia room- Wiley and Amelia were in intensive care with oxygen on them as Michael and Portia came in,”How are my children doing “Michael they both should be improving and they haven’t ye which isn’t good “What choice do I have to help them “Michael ask as AJ came in.”I’m sorry but there isn’t any thing we can do for them both of their lungs were damaged in the accident the oxygen is the only thing that is keeping them alive right now and they both will be brain damaged “Portia said 

No comments:

Post a Comment