Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Revelation ch 30 part 3

 At Olivia Restaurants -Olivia was working the restaurant getting ready for the dinner rush when Carly came by.”Carly, Are you ready for tonight “Yes, I’m , How are you? Carly ask “I’m good , We are relief to have LJ home”I’m glad his home”Me too, Anyway we need to get everything ready for tonight “Olivia said as Ayden came in.”Ayden, I’m glad you’re here “Yes, I just moved into my own place “Where at”Carly ask “Aunt Bobbie”That’s wonderful “Thanks, So did Danny and Jake”Your first place is always special “Yes, Now I need to get working I need to make money “Ayden said he left.”Wow, They are old enough to move out now” Olivia said “Yes,” Carly said “So are you and Jax getting together “We are taking it slow, But I have a feeling he's hiding something about his time in London with Skye” Carly, Do you want to go there? I’m just scare I don’t want to get hurt “I understand that”Olivia said 

At General Hospital-Lucas was showing Emma around who was starting her residency at the hospital.”I want to be treat like everyone else I don’t want to be compared to my parents “I agreed with that, Living up to your parents legacy is hard “Yes it is”Emma said as Elizabeth came by,”Emma, I’m glad you’re intern here”Me too, I was just telling Dr.Jones I don’t want to be treated any different and not compare to my parents “You wouldn’t be”Elizabeth said 

At The Park- Calista was pushing her children in the stroller she was so happy to have all her children together and LJ wasn’t hurt. “Daddy I hope you’re alright with this lie”Calista said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment