Thursday, February 1, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 36

 At The Quartermaine mansion -Skye and Lorenzo and Gabriella were having dinner with Monica and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Sasha and Cecil they were sitting in the dining room together having a quiet dinner.’Skye before you came over, I talk to Brooklyn, She and Lila Rae are having an wonderful time tour together “Ned said “That’s wonderful, I miss Lila Rae, But I’m glad she enjoyed her dream of touring and performing live”Skye said “Me too,It’s not easy being away from our daughter “Lorenzo said “No but you have to let them enjoy their life”Ned said “Yes you do”Monica said “The shopping center opening start at six tomorrow but I think we should all be there early to make sure it’s all set up “Skye said “Skye, We all will make sure it’s perfect it means a lot to all of us”Tracy said “Yes it does “Skye said they were finishing up eating dinner.”Gabriella, Are you looking forward to having your own boutique “Cecil ask “Yes I’m, I’m going to call it Gabriella closet”Gabriella said “I love that name “Cecil said “Me too”Tracy said “Why don’t we go to the solarium for coffee and tea and dessert “Monica ask “That sounds lovely “Sasha said “Sasha are you all set for your makeup company “Skye ask “Yes I’m, with the makeup company and running crimson I feel like my life is finally in order “Sasha said “That’s wonderful “Skye said 

The Solarium room- At the table, it had cookies and cupcakes and Coffee and tea for everyone as they came in Gabriella poured herself some green tea and took a cookie as Skye watched and was happy her daughter was eating when Cecil came by,” Cecil, Tracy and I had therapy today with Dr, Collins he suggested that you join us to for the next session “I would love too, Skye I love you and the girls I miss our relationship “I miss it too, I’m trying to let go of the angry, I had made mistakes too” Thanks. I do regret lying to you and all the time I miss with Sasha “We all are not perfect, We are Quartermaine”Yes we are and we finally have the family we wanted “Yes”

Tracy was looking at a portrait of Alan when Lorenzo came by,” Tracy, I’m glad you and my wife are trying to fix your relationship” Yes but I’ll never forgive you for killing my brother! Alan should be here! Tracy yelled as Skye came by.”Tracy”I’m trying to have a relationship with you Skye but I can’t with him”Tracy said as Monica came by,”Monica,This is your house “Yes and Alan give it to me I will always wish he was here and Emily “Monica said as Gabriella came by,”What’s going on? Who’s Emily “We will tell you later, Let’s go home “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment