Wednesday, February 28, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 42

 At New Jersey Hospital-Skye’s room- Skye was in bed sleeping when Gabriella and Lila Rae came in.”Oh Lila Rae we could of”Don’t say it, We didn’t “No, I felt like we keep losing our family with Daddy in jail “We are still a family,No matter what “Lila Rae said as Skye wake up,”Gabriella, Lila Rae, What happened “You were in a plane crash but you will be alright, You had to be brought to a hospital in New Jersey but will be transferred to General Hospital soon”Lila Rae said as Skye stood up a little in bed and looked at her arm.”Why do I have scar on my arm? Skye ask “You had some glass hit your arms and face but you will be alright mother we will help you”Gabriella said “Yes we love you”I love you both too.,Is everyone alright “Yes, No one died, Cecil is blind but everyone else injured are miner”Gabriella said as Monica came in.”Monica “Skye, You will recover from this If you want I suggest you and the girls come stay with us,” Monica said “I think that’s a great idea, “Skye said “Mother, We can get you a nurse to stay at our house “Gabriella said “Gabriella I think this is for the best, Thanks Monica, I would like Althea to stay with us she has no one and come here to die she has cancer “Skye said “We can arrange that, You rest” Monica said 

At Althea room- Althea was in bed when Kim came in to exam her,”What’s your name Dr,“Kim Williams”Williams”Althea said she was thinking about someone.”Yes, Anyone how are you feeling? Your cancer is terminal “I know I just want to be comfortable and die with my loved one around me, Is Skye alright “Yes she is fine, No one died in the crash “Good”

At Tracy room- Tracy was in bed when Monica came in,”How are you feeling “Fine, How is Skye”Skye had glass shattered on her arms and face and is going to need to recover so she and the girls are coming home with us “That’s wonderful that Skye will be moving in”Yes she wants Althea to stay too”That’s fine, I heard Cecil is blind”Yes she going to need a lot of care”Monica said 

Cecil room- Cecil was in bed feeling sorry for herself and Sasha was holding her hands as Monica came in,” Cecil,How are you doing? Monica ask “Oh Monica not good I want to see”I know we will get you the best care when we get home “Thanks “You are family “

No comments:

Post a Comment