Tuesday, February 13, 2024

What lie ahead part 1 ch 7

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was at home looking through more of her old childhood memories she picked up a picture of Althea and her it was the last one of her together with her.”Althea can you be alive? I do need to deal with this “Skye said as she picked up her cellphone and made a phone call.”Felicia, I would like to talk to you, Yes I’ll be there “Skye said as she hung up the phone picked up the picture, and left.

At The Cassadine Enterprise-Spencer and Nikolas were talking.”I have some interesting news.,Chandler enterprises is in financial trouble and ELQ is interested in helping them”Nikolas said “Not if we get it first “Spencer said “Yes, I have met JR many times I’m not surprised he couldn’t handle his family company “Nikolas said 

At The Brownstone -It was all finished for the reopening and Carly was taking it all in.”Mom, I hope I make you proud tonight with bringing back the brownstone “Carly said as she walk out a woman was following her.

At Bobbie’s-Felicia was waiting for Skye to come wondering what it was about as Skye came in and sit down.”Felicia,Thanks for meeting me, Are you still in the PI business “I still have connection, but I wouldn’t help you if this is mob related “It’s not, it’s about my past”Skye said she pull out the picture of her and Althea.”This is the woman who raised me, I thought she was dead, but I’m beginning to think she alive “Skye said “Why did you think she was dead”Felicia ask as Carly came in and went by the counter.”Althea was a mobster she was abused to me, Physical and emotional and mentally “Skye said as she cried and wipe her tears.”I’m sorry “Felicia said “I had no choice in doing what I did get out and be safe, We went on our annual winter ski trip and Althea ski into an avalanche and never made it out, I was finally free “Skye said “I never know you had a hard life “No everyone thinks I just came from money when all I wanted was love, Can you help me find out the truth “Skye ask as Carly came by holding coffee pot.”Do you want anything “Carly ask “No Thanks “No I’m good “I hope you both come to the Brownstone opening “Yes I’ll be there “Felicia said “Maybe “Skye said as Carly left.”Yes I’ll help you”Thanks I need to make peace with my past and deal with my future whatever it may be and the fact that I’m Adam Chan And Tracy Quartermaine daughter “Skye said “Do you have any address of house Althea could be staying at”Felicia ask “Yes”Skye said she pulled out a address book.”This is all the house we owned “Does Althea have an family out there “No I believe she was the only Patterson alive “Skye said “I will look into this “Thank Felicia “I owe you,Maxie told me you were close with Georgie “Yes I was,I try my best to give her advice on Dillon, I just wish she was here” Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment