Tuesday, February 13, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 9

 At The Brownstone-Carly was showing Lucas it before everyone came in.”Carly,it look wonderful “Thanks I do remember spending time here I hope I made our mother proud “Carly said as Robin came in,”I think you did”Robin, I didn’t know you were in town”My mother told me about the reopening and I had to come see it, I loved Bobbie she was there for me when I was a little girl and I can’t believe she gone”Robin said “We can’t either “Lucas said “I heard you are opening a clinic “Yes I’m,How long are you staying in town? We could use you too’Lucas said “I’m not sure, You both are making Bobbie proud and I’m sure Tony would be proud of the clinic that was one of his dream for low income families “Robin said “Thanks  “Carly said as Felicia and Mac and Anna and Robert and Maxie and Skye and Gabriella and Monica and Josslyn and Jax and Lucy and Alexis and Sam and Laura and Kevin and Elizabeth and Jake and Ayden came in.”I want to welcome you all to the reopening of the Brownstone it was a important establishment in this town it was a home for many families and full of love my mother loved this place “Carly said as a  woman came by.”Yes Bobbie did”She said “Who are you, “Carly asked “Terry Brock, “Felicia said “Yes, Bobbie was married to my father it ended horribly but I loved Bobbie and wish I was here for her funeral but I couldn’t make it but when I found out the Brownstone was being reopened I had to be here “Terry said “Terry, This is Carly Spencer Bobbie daughter and Lucas Bobbie son “Felicia said “It’s nice to meet you both you too” Carly said 

Anna and Terry went to talk.”How are you doing? What have you been up too”Anna ask “I’m a counselor for abused women and children isn’t that ironic “Terry you aren’t responsible for your father actions “Anna said as Lucy came by,”Terry it’s been a while “Yes it has, Poison anyone “No, I have changed “Lucy said “I think we all can let the past go”Anna said “I can”Terry said 

Carly wasn’t sure of what to think about Terry when Lucas came by,”Do you remember anything about Terry father “Carly ask ‘Yes, D.L he abused our mother “Lucas said as Josslyn came by,”I didn’t know Grandmother was married to someone who abused her”Josslyn said “Mom put it behind her”Lucas said as Laura came by,”Bobbie never blame Terry for her father abuse “It’s not her fault “No it’s not”

No comments:

Post a Comment