Wednesday, February 21, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 33

 At London-Skye was packing up some of her old belongings and it was getting to her emotionally so she went outside and walk a little and ran into friends of hers that she had a crush on when she was young.”Antoinette “Grayson it’s been awhile, I go by Skye now it’s a nickname “Skye, I like it, Why are you here! It’s Been ages “Yes it has, Althea not doing great so I’m taking her back home where I live now “Where do you live “In the states a city in New York “Nice, Do you work “Yes I run a business,What about you”I took over my family business it’s been nice catch up with you “You too “I’m sorry about Althea”Thank “Skye said and went back into the house.

Althea was watching Skye through the window talking to Grayson as she came back inside,”Skye , You know Grayson is single “Althea right now I’m not into finding love , it’s about me right now”You know you still have some another thing you need to deal with,You know what I’m talking about “Althea said “No I don’t “Don’t you remember? You had a baby when you were a teenager and give it up “No I didn’t ! You’re just lying! Skye yelled as Tracy and Cecil came in.”What’s going on”I’m just telling Skye she needs to deal with something else too, When Skye was raped she ended up pregnant and give the baby up if you want to deal with the past you need to deal with all of it”Althea said as Skye cried.”I do remember, when I was pregnant with my girls I keep thinking of that time I was pregnant and scare and give the child away’Skye said “Do you remember anything about the baby “Tracy ask “Yes it was a girl but it was a close adoption “Yes it was but we can find her, Skye it’s going to be alright you can handle this! I remember pushing you to give the baby up, You wanted to raise her you were in your twenties “Yes I should of raise her we had the funds and it wasn’t her fault about the raped”No it wasn’t “Did you give her up in London”Tracy ask “No we went to the New Jersey to give her up so she could have a new start on everything “Yes “We will hire someone to find her”Yes it’s time I’m a mother to all my daughters “Skye said 

In Port Charles -The Quartermaine mansion- Gabriella birthday party- Gabriella was enjoying her birthday  when Sasha came by,” Sorry I’m late, I been staff at the magazine “Really, Do you need help” I was going to ask you I will help” Great, I hope you had a nice birthday “Yes I did, Soon our mothers will be home” Yes they will “Sasha said “Gabriella, Do you want to stay here” Lila Rae ask “Yes” Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment