Monday, February 19, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 26

 At London-Althea’s house-Skye was in her old bedroom looking around remembering when she was a little girl playing in her room she walk around and saw her old doll house and touch it as Tracy came in.”So this was your room “Yes”It’s beautiful “Yes I had everything money could buy,a nice house to live in a big better but not what I truly needed a mother love to protect me and keep me safe “Skye said as she cried as Cecil came in.”Skye,How are you doing here? With Althea news about that she sick”Cecil ask “I should be happy that she finally dying after all I wanted her dead but I need closure,I do want to bring her back to Port Charles and get her medicine help”Skye said “If that’s what you want to do “Tracy said “Yes we all need to deal with the past”Cecil said they left the room and went to the Den where Althea was having tea.”

Althea, I do have some questions for you” Skye said “Alright, Do you want some tea or water” Althea asked “No we are find we just need some answers “Skye said as Skye sat down by Althea she looked at her and didn’t see the same woman who abused her.”What do you want to know “Althea ask “Why did you keep me? You blame me for not saving your marriage to Adam so why keep me? You didn’t love me”Skye ask “Yes I love you, I hated that I hurt you I wasn’t well and I was drinking too, I’m not just a woman with a bipolar disorder but an alcoholic, I wish it turn out differently “Me too, I’m a mother now something I never thought would happen to me and I would lay my life down for my daughters “Skye said “I’m sorry I hurt you, I loved you and I wanted to be everything to you that’s why I give you everything “Did you hate Skye because she was my biological daughter from my affair with Adam”Tracy ask “I did resent Skye a little, Adam did know you were his biological daughter with Tracy”Althea said “Daddy know I was his? Skye ask “Yes”Last time I saw him Adam thought I wasn’t His daughter, He thought I was Alan Quartermaine and Rae”Skye said “Adam called me after you both had that fight and I confirmed that it was a lie he try to call you “Althea said “But I wouldn’t take his calls! I was upset and ignored Adam, He must have thought I hated him” Skye said and cried. Althea touched Skye's face,” No, Adam loved you,” Althea said 

“I loved him too,I also love Alan as my father too,I’m proud that I’m a Chandler and a Quartermaine “Skye said “Yes you are,Now tell me about your family “Althea said 

No comments:

Post a Comment