Thursday, February 15, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch. 16

 At Jackie’s office- Jackie enjoyed be back at Port Charles and running the newspaper that she changed the name to The Port Charles Herald she always like that name she was working when Christy came in.”Can I help you “Jackie asked “I’m Christy Collins and I was wondering if you have a job opening, “Christy asked “I do need a journalist for the entertainment column, Do you have any experience “Yes I do, I have my resume and I studied journalism in school, “Christy said “Well welcome on board “Really “Yes” Thanks, You are a great journalist And I hope to be like you as a respectfully journalist “Thanks, I have done my share of traveling for a story but I’m glad I’m back here” Jackie said 

At AJ’s dining -Elizabeth and AJ were talking.”Thanks you for hiring my son but don’t be easy on him “I wouldn’t it work out perfectly “Yes it did”Elizabeth said as they share a kiss.”Well I should go and get ready for the clinic opening “Yes my mother is so excited about it”Me too,This town needs it”Yes it does “

At ELQ-Skye was in her office on the phone.”Jr,Are you ready to sell? I want to help you”Skye said as she hang up the phone as Ned came in.”Ned, I’m glad you’re here,I just talk to Jr and he just sold me Chandler enterprise, Jax try to take it over so I had to move fast “I trust your judgment, I have made a decision about my future “What’s that “I’m leaving ELQ it’s all yours “Ned said as Tracy came in.”Why are you leaving ELQ? Tracy ask “To do my real passion, Music “Ned! We been over this before you belong here”Tracy said “Skye been great at running it and if you need any help you can call me”Ned said “You should follow your dream,I have my own news”Skye said “What is it”Tracy ask “I’m divorced Lorenzo “Yes! Skye you and the girls should move into the mansion “Tracy said “Mother, Skye I know it’s not an easy decision and we are here for you and the girls “Ned said “Thanks it’s time I move on and deal with my past and present “Skye said as Felicia came in.”Skye,We need to talk “You can talk in front of my family, I ask Felicia to help me find Althea I think my adopted mother is alive “She maybe but Patterson isn’t her last name “What! Skye ask “I call the number you give me work and personal friends and they never heard of Althea Patterson “No”

No comments:

Post a Comment