Monday, February 5, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 39

 At The park- Laura was going over her speech when Kevin came by with coffee for both of them.”I have coffee for you “Thank for being so supportive of me”Always, Are you sure about not running again for Mayor “Yes I’m this feeling right “Laura said as Lucy came by with Christy.”Kevin, Do you remember Christy”Yes I do, It’s so nice to see you all grown up”Thanks it’s time I come home “Yes, This is my wife Laura”It’s nice to meet you”You too”Laura said she went up to give her speech.”I love this town so much but it’s time for Me as mayor to end my term limits and let someone else in” Laura said 

At The Shopping center- AJ, Ned , Skye,Gabriella  were getting it all set up for tonight.”Gabriella,Why don’t you set your clothes in the shop make sure they are perfect “I will mother it’s going to be Al right”I hope so”Skye said as Sasha came by and everyone set up their stores.

At Ava-Ava was at home when there was another knock on the door it was Tracy.”Tracy, Why are you here”I have a proposition for you, You can be the only mobster now in this town if you just get rid of Lorenzo “You want me to kill your son in law “Yes I do, Skye needs someone better “I won’t go to jail for you”I have some judge in my pocket that I will make sure you don’t go to jail you have my word “Tracy said and left,

At Carly’s - Carly was getting ready to leave when Nikolas was by the door.”Nikolas,Why are you here “I heard about your idea to keep Bobbie memory in town and I would like to sponsor it,Bobbie was a important person in my life she was like a second mother to me “My mother loved you too,I will take your money for this”Thanks “Thank you “Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment