Monday, February 5, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 42

 At The Police station-Interrogation room-Lorenzo was in the room talking to Tea,”Gabriella saw you! Tea yelled “Yes! She walk in as I shot Cyrus”No! This isn’t good she will have to testify “I know! I hate this “Lorenzo said 

In the hallway- Skye and Gabriella came in.”Mac, I want to see my husband “Skye said “His talking to his lawyer “Mac said as Alexis came by,”I’m sure you are enjoying this! If my husband goes to jail he could be killed “Skye yelled “My daughter Kristina is dead! Lorenzo should not be here ! He should be dead! I will make sure his prosecution to the full extent of the law! Alexis yelled “You defend Sonny for years but now you look down on my husband! Skye yelled “Mother! How is this helping! Gabriella yelled “You’re right it’s not “Skye said as Tea came by.”Skye, We need to talk to you “Tea said Skye went into the room with Tea,”Lorenzo, We will get you out of this “Skye said “Skye,It’s not good, Gabriella is one of the witnesses “No! Tea what do we do, What about the CIA” Skye ask 


-Alexis was talking to Mac.”How solid is this case”We got him I believe we do”Mac said as Anna came by,”I just got back from my meeting with the CIA, they will not be helping Lorenzo on this case or any “Anna said “We finally got him! I never got him for Kristina but I know eventually we would get him, I have always believed in the justice system “Alexis said 

In the interrogation room-Lorenzo was talking to Skye and Tea when his secret phone rang he picked it up and answered it,”Lorenzo Alcazar,No I need your help after everything I have done for you”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone.”The CIA isn’t going to help me anymore, I could easily go to jail for this, I wouldn’t let my baby girl testify against me, I will not let anyone use her to bring me down “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Don’t give up,Sonny got away with everything and so will you”Skye said “Skye”I’ll use my family connections to get you out of this”Skye said “Skye, I can’t have Gabriella testify “I don’t want that either “Skye said “Tea,How long are they asking for “I don’t know “Tea said 

No comments:

Post a Comment