Thursday, February 15, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 1 ch 18

 At Gabriella closet-Gabriella was on the phone with Charlotte.”Charlotte if you still want that job it’s yours, Yes it’s fine “Gabriella said and hang up as Skye came in.”Gabriella, How is it going “Great, I just hire Charlotte and we just got a order of clothes to hang up”Great,You’re doing well running this store, How was your appointment “Great Mother I have gain weight “That’s wonderful, Gabriella I’m glad you’re doing well , I was worried we would lose you so was your father “I know but I’m still here”Gabriella said as Skye touch her daughter face.”Yes you are, I know you don’t want me to divorce your father but it’s something I need to do and we will be alright “Skye said “Alright, I understand “Good” Just promise me that we won’t have to live somewhere small like the brownstone” We wouldn’t “Skye said 

At Valentin- Charlotte was in her room packing up her belongings when Valentin came in,” Charlotte, What’s going on”I’m moving out , I rented a room at the brownstone “Charlotte “I know it’s something different but it’s what I need and I got a job at Gabriella closet”What about school “I’ll still go to college I need to do this”Alright if you need anything or need to come home”I know Papa but it time I spread my wings”Yes it is, I’m glad it’s not to far”Me too”

At Alexis law office-Alexis was working she enjoyed getting her license back when John came in,”John it’s been awhile “Alexis said “Yes it has, Alexis I’m glad you’re back as a lawyer “Thanks why are you here “Alexis ask as she got up,”I need someone to run for Mayor, I was wondering if you want to”Yes I do”Great, We need to work on your campaign for it “It will be easier I’m the only one running “Yes so far, I hope you win because I don’t like the lieutenant mayor “I’ll start working on it “Who would be your lieutenant “I’m not sure but I will start working on it”Great”John said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment