Monday, February 5, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 45

 At The Police station-Lorenzo was in his cell he was worried about his family when Alexis came by,” It’s so good to see you behind bars where you belong, I can’t get you for my daughter's death but I will get you for this and maybe when you’re behind bars you will lose your family, Skye deserves better then you”Alexis said “You can attack me all you want but leave my family alone “You wouldn’t have a family much longer “Alexis said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo- Skye and Gabriella were sitting in the sunroom having breakfast.”We haven’t sit in this room since we move here”Skye said “No,Mother what’s going on? Gabriella ask “Lila Rae will come home soon,Gabriella I don’t know what will happen but this wouldn’t be easy, People are going to talk about your father “I can handle it”Yes you can,We have to be strong “Yes”Gabriella said as Dex came in the room,”It’s all take care of”Dex said “Good,Do you want any breakfast “No Thanks “Well I’m going to see your father, Gabriella I want you to stay here “Mother, I don’t want to testify against Daddy”I know and we will make sure of it”Skye said and left.

At The Police station- Robert office-Robert was in his office when Laura came in,”Robert,Do you have an case against Lorenzo’Yes I do we have a lot of evidence and two witnesses one is at a safe house and another is his own daughter Gabriella saw her father kill your brother “No,That poor girl I know what that does to a person “Yes you do but having her as our witness is the nail in the coffin “Yes it is”Laura said as Skye came into the room.”Robert,Laura I understand you need to go after my husband for your job, But I want not have you use my daughter for your case “We could make an offer ,If Lorenzo plead guilty and doesn’t want a trial we will not have Gabriella  testify against him,Skye when you were pregnant with Lila Rae you want to raise your daughter without him,What chance your mind! “I love Lorenzo,His a great father and husband,Why do you hate my husband but you support Sonny who was a criminal! Laura you were his friend! You look away for years “Skye said and left,

No comments:

Post a Comment