Monday, February 19, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 27

 At Port Charles-Skye’s house- Gabriella came downstairs she was all alone and poured her elf me water.”Happy Birthday to me”Gabriella said as she pick up her cellphone and try to call Lila Rae but she didn’t answer so Gabriella pick up her purse and left.

At an old hotel - Jax and Carly walk in.”Jax, Are you thinking of buying this hotel”I did, We can fix it up and run it together I know you are happy with Bobbie’s and the brownstone but I want a hotel “I want a hotel too, I think this will be a hit for both of us”Yes it will,We just need to fix it up”Carly said 

At The Brownstone- Robin came in looking around remember when she would stay here when she was a little girl when Felicia came by.”Robin “This looks like it use to “Yes it does and it’s been full with tenant “Felicia said as Elizabeth and Ayden and Jake came in.”Elizabeth, Jake, Ayden “Felicia said “The boys are ready to move in”Elizabeth said “Yes we are”Jake said “Carly isn’t here but I told her I would show you a room “Felicia said the boys left with Felicia.”Elizabeth, How are you doing with the boys moving out “I know this would happen but both at the same time “I know it’s hard, How is Cameron “Great he is studying hard, I’m proud of my boys, Ayden got a Job at AJ as the cook “That’s nice”Yes it is”Is there something going on with you and AJ”Yes we are dating again, We did the last time he came back from the dead”Oh, What happened “Carly and AJ lied to me”I hope this time it works “Me too,So what about you and Patrick “We are divorced “Oh, I’m sorry I’m here for you “Thank “

Felicia came back into the room.”The boys are all settled into there rooms”Felicia said as Charlotte and Danny and Sam came in,”Felicia,Danny would like a room “Me too”Charlotte said as Carly came in,”Sorry I’m late”It’s all ready I don’t mind helping out, The Brownstone was my home and I’m glad it’s fully up with tenants “Felicia said as Christy came in with her luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment