Tuesday, February 13, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 11

At The Brownstone-Carly was greeted everyone who was leaving as Monica came by.”The Brownstone looks wonderful you did a great job”Thanks Monica”I’ll see you at the opening of the clinic tomorrow “Yes,I’m glad your working there”Me too, it give me a new perspective of my next step in life “Monica said as Robin came by.”Robin, I hope you will be at the opening of the clinic tomorrow’s “I will,I may stay in town”Robin said “Good we need you”Monica said “I hope you do work at the clinic “Carly said Monica and Robin left as Lucas came by.”We did great tonight “Yes and tomorrow is the clinic opening, “Lucas said “Yes, I asked Terry to help run some ideas at the shelter she is a counselor for abused women, “Carly said “We need all the help we can get,” Lucas said 

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was laying in bed trying to sleep she been having a hard time sleeping in a big bed without Lorenzo and got up and put on her robe and looked at the window thinking about her time with Lorenzo the good and the bad between them.

At Carly’s- Carly came home from the opening of the brownstone and looked at a picture of her with Bobbie.”This town still love you,I hope you like that the brownstone is open again “Carly said as Jax came into the room.”Why did you leave the opening “I had a business call to make,Chandler enterprises is in financial trouble and I want it”Jax said “Isn’t that Skye father business “Yes , Adam gone, Jr been running it into the ground “Jax said “I need you tonight and you failed me”No you didn’t need me,You never do”Yes I did need you tonight was hard for me, You are always about business “I need to make money I lose a lot when Skye took my business deal”So that’s why you want Skye father business,It’s about revenge isn’t it”Do we have to do this now”No,I’m going to bed”Carly said and went upstairs.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica was in her bedroom and looked at a picture of her when Bobbie on the dresser.” I miss you my friend,Take care of our man now, Alan and Tony”Monica said 

No comments:

Post a Comment