Sunday, February 18, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 24

 At Bobbie’s diner- Sam and Danny we’re having breakfast together.”Danny, Why did you want to have breakfast together “Because I need to tell you something “What is it”I’m moving out,I just renting a room at the brownstone “I know this would come soon but I’ll miss your “It’s not fair away and Ayden and Charlotte are moving in too”I know it’s not fair I’m just going to miss you at home”I’ll always come to visit “Yes, What are you going to do for a living “I’m going to look for a job today it wouldn’t be to hard I’m have a major in mathematics “Yes you do”Sam said “Mother,You raise me right it’s time for me to go”I know”Sam said Danny left as Sam    was taking a moment when Carly came by.”Sam,Are you alright “I’m just emotional, Danny growing up his moving out “Oh, I remember that it’s hard to watch your children fly away but it’s part of growing up “Yes he got a room at the brownstone “He be alright, Ayden is there “Yes, Ayden and he are close “Sam, It will be alright “Carly said 

On a Jet-Skye and Cecil and Tracy were on the jet going to London and Skye was feeling emotional about to face her past .”Skye, I know this isn’t going to be easy but you can do this “Yes I know I can,I just don’t want too,I never look for Althea because if she was dead she couldn’t hurt me”She still can’t “No she can’t “No, Now I finally have family of my own nothing can take that away “No”

At The Brownstone- Ayden was unpacking his room when Jake came in,”Ayden, I came to help and see if there another room”You want to move on too”Yes,I talk to Mom and she alright “Jake said as Danny came in holding a box.”You’re moving in” Yes,” Danny said “This should be fun “Yes”

At Skye’s- Gabriella and Lila Rae were talking over coffee.”Gabriella , I decided to move out you can have the guest house if you want it”Why! Why all the changes! Gabriella I know it’s a lot but life is about changing “I need to get to my store “Gabriella said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment