Monday, February 5, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 40

 “Secrets part 3 ch 40”

At The Police station-Mac was talking to Robert.”I’m just waiting on the arrest warrant to be approved “Robert said as Alexis came by,”Who are we arrested “Your favorite criminal Lorenzo, We have evidence that he killed Julian and Cyrus”Mac said “Good, I hope you have a hard case that the CIA can’t save him out of this “Alexis said “We do”Robert said as Laura came by.”What’s going on”Laura ask “I can’t believe you’re stepping down from mayor “Alexis said “It’s time”We have news about who killed your brother “Who”Lorenzo we are going to arrest him”Mac said 

At The Shopping Center- Skye was alone taking a moment of a project she put together and taking in all the final results when her family came by and the town.”Thank for coming to The Quartermaine shopping center, let me show you around,This wishing well is name after Alan,Then we have Gabrielle Closets , Sasha makeup company,Edward Bank,Ned Record Store,AJ diner, Lila Garden, Monica medical center advice and Elizabeth art gallery and a playground for the children in the community, This community is important to my family and we want to make it a great community to live, Look around and check out the store “Skye said as everyone clapped and Lorenzo kiss Skye. Carly was looking around when ra n into AJ,”Why isn’t there a memorial for Michael “Because I’m not ready to make a memorial for him it still hurts “Yes it does “Carly said 

Elizabeth was showing her mother the art gallery.”I’m happy for you that you like to paint “Thanks “You’re good at it too, I think I have found something I want to do”What’s that”Do fundraiser for great charity I did some at the hospital and I was great at it”I’m glad, You’re home”Me too”

Tracy put a coin in Alan’s wishing well,”I wish you were here “Tracy said Skye was looking around as Lorenzo came by,”I did this, I became a part of my family again and I got there respect back “Yes you did “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye

as Mac and Robert came by.”Lorenzo Alcazar ,You are under arrest for the murder of Julian Jerome and Cyrus Renault ,”No! You can’t arrest my father! Gabriella said “Its alright,Skye call Tea”I will everything will be alright “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment