Friday, February 16, 2024

What lie ahead part 1 ch 22

 At The Clinic- Elizabeth was happy that she was apart of this as her mother came by.”Sorry I’m late “It’s alright “Elizabeth said as AJ and Monica came by.”Dr.Quartermaine I would like to help you raise funds for this I have years of experience “Carolyn said “That’s great, Let’s go talk to Lucas”Monica said they left,”I’m glad to be part of something I can make a difference in”Elizabeth said “I’m happy for you”AJ said he kiss her for the first time in public.”I know you both were in a relationship “Skye said “Yes we are” Well I couldn’t be happier for both of you” Thank you “You both will be perfect for each other “We hope so” Yes, Anyway AJ I need to go out of town for awhile I was hoping you could keep an eye on my daughters “Yes, Where are you going “To one of my childhood homes, it’s a long story but my adopted mother could be alive “Oh, This isn’t good is it “No it’s not but I need to deal with it” We all have to deal with painful things “Yes”

Lucas and Monica were talking to Carolyn,” I have raised money for the women's shelter and I want to help you both too” Sure we could use it” Thanks “Carolyn said 

At The Women Shelters- Carly was showing Terry around.”Do you have staff here”Yes the doctor from the hospital volunteers here”That’s great “This would be your office,I’m glad you’re doing this “Me too, I was ashamed that my father was an abuser and I wanted to stop the pattern “We are not our parents or to blame for who they are” No we are not,Bobbie would of loved this”Yes with the Brownstone and Bobbie And the clinic And this shelter I feel my mother presented in this town”She always with you “Yes she is “

At Skye’s-Skye was home in her room packing when Lila Rae and Gabriella came in,”Mother,What’s going on”I’m leaving town for business I’ll be home soon”Oh, How long”I don’t know you both could stay at the mansion but I need to do this”Skye said “This isn’t business “No it’s personal, I will explain later “Mother you do what you have to do”Thank “Skye said she carrying the bags downstairs with her daughters as the maid came in,”Mrs.Alcazar there is someone to see you “The maid said it was Cecil.


No comments:

Post a Comment