Thursday, February 29, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 47

 At Stateville-Lorenzo cell- Lorenzo was in his cell when Lila Rae came by.”Daddy”Lila Rae you haven’t visited me yet”No it’s not easy dealing with you in here “I know and I’m doing everything I can to get out of here “Everything by use Gabriella! I know she been visiting you and lying about it! I love my sister but she is naive when it comes to you I know you will never get out of here”Lila Rae you use to believe in me and think I can do anything “Yes then reality came in, Leave us alone and stop Gabriella from coming here let us move on”Lila Rae said And left as the sheriff came by,”You’re getting a new cell mate “The sheriff said as Johnny walk by handcuffed.”Johnny Zacchara Lorenzo said as Johnny came into the cell.”Lorenzo it’s been awhile “Will now you can both caught up “The sheriff said and left.”I heard you were back And killed Sonny, Congratulations on that” Thanks, I heard you killed an innocent baby and young man trying to kill Sonny “Yes it was a mistake” Yes it was, and not very well covered up “No, The last time I was free I meet Skye she is beautiful and feisty I can see why you forget her for trying to kill you” Well I’m not perfect either “No”

At ELQ-Ned was in Skye office looking through her computer about the deals she was on the verge of signing and look at a account about the hotel deals from when Edward was alive and owned the hotel.”Oh Grandfather this is beautiful, I should of know you would do this “Ned said to himself as AJ came in,”AJ, Why are you here “To see if you need any help here, I want to help out “Thanks I found something from Grandfather that will stop Carly and Jax from owning a hotel or anyone else “Ned said he show AJ the file.”Grandfather was a lot of things but he was brilliant at business “Yes He was, That old goat is going to save us from beyond the grave” Yes he is “Aj said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was sitting on the couch mopping around she hated the way she looked as Elizabeth came in, ‘I hope you don’t mind I just let myself in “No it’s fine, AJ not here” I’m not here to see AJ, I’m here to see you’Me” I know we aren’t friends but I wanted to check on you, you have been thought a lot “Are you here as a nurse or friend “Whatever you need “Elizabeth said as she sits down,” You we’re great with my daughter and I know you and AJ are dating and I couldn’t be happier “Skye said “Thank we are trying “Good you both deserve to be happy “You too” No I’m too ugly to fall in love again “Skye your not ugly “Before this crash, I was trying to deal with my past, With my adopted mother who abuses me, I’m trying to come to terms with it because she dying and I want to move on” I understand trying to forgive parents, my parents sent me to live here and never looked back till now”Was it hard to forgive “Yes, I forgive my mother but my father is another story he always cheated on my mother “That’s hard to forgive , any forgiveness in life or marriage is hard, I forgive Lorenzo so many times till I couldn’t anymore “I’m sure you did, Skye you will recovery from this and get your life back “You’re right I will after all I’m Skye Chandler Quartermaine life had thrown me down many times “We All have been thrown down “Yes it make us stronger “Yes it does “Elizabeth said 


No comments:

Post a Comment