Monday, February 26, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 34

The Quartermaine mansion- Ned and Aj were having coffee and talking.”Oh, I have some information, Carly and Jax brought the run down hotel by the river front “Really”Yes they are going to fix it up “Well see about that”Ned said “What are you planning on “You will find out soon “Ned said as Gabriella came downstairs.”Ned, AJ thanks for the birthday party again, I’m going to go home “Do you want some breakfast “No thanks “Gabriella said And left.

At Olivia Italian restaurant -Olivia was setting up the restaurant for the day as Carly came in.”Carly, You look happy “I’m, Jax and I are going to open a hotel we are investing in the old hotel by the riverfront “That’s wonderful “Yes everything seem perfect “Good “

At Alexis law office- Alexis was working on her victory speech when Nikolas came in.”You will win tonight “Thanks, I hope so,” Alexis said “Do you need anything “No you've been great helping me on the Champaign “You can thank me when you win” I should will,” Alexis said 

At The Hotel by the river front it was on fire as Jax and Carly came by and watched their dream come up in smoke.”No! Carly yelled Jax called for help .

At Sasha magazine- Sasha’s was in her office showing Gabriella around.”Gabriella,I’m glad you can work here we need it,Maxie is working here too but I need more staff”No probably I love fashion I wanted to be a fashion designer “Well worked here will help that dream come true “Yes it will

At The Hotel- The hotel was still on fire as the fireman came by and try to put it out.”Jax, this isn’t good “It doesn’t mean this dream of our is up in smoke “


No comments:

Post a Comment