Friday, February 9, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 1 ch 1

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the living room just looking around she was feeling sad about Lorenzo being in jail for five to ten years she was missing him so much and felt lost without him as Gabriella came into the room,”Mother “Gabriella, Why don’t we go out to breakfast? I have to go to ELQ later “Alright “Gabriella I know it’s sad with your father in jail and Lila Rae back on the tour it’s just us but we can handle this” Skye said “I hope so” Gabriella said they left.

 haveAt Elizabeth-Elizabeth was in bed with AJ they been having an affair.”I think it’s time we tell everybody, We have nothing to hide” No we don’t, It’s just time for me to be happy Elizabeth said “Yes it is for both of us “Yes,” Elizabeth said they shared a kiss.

At Carly/Jax-Carly and Jax were having coffee together.”The Brownstone is coming along it should be open soon”That’s great “Yes it is,My mother will be remembered‘Always “Jax said 

At AJ hotel- Skye and Gabriella were in the lobby when Cecil came by.”Skye, Gabriella how are you doing “Cecil ask “Why are you talking to me! Why do you care about us! You hate my husband “Skye yelled “Because I care about you”Well don’t, Don’t think about us or talk to us”Mother‘Gabriella let’s go to the dining area “Skye said they left.

Cecil was feeling sad about Skye she miss her as Sasha came by.”Mother,Are you alright “Yes, I don’t know why I bothered with Skye when she doesn’t want me in her life, Besides I have you”Cecil said “Yes you do,But I understand you And Skye have history “Yes we do”Cecil said 


No comments:

Post a Comment