Wednesday, February 21, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 32

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn and Aj and Ned and Monica and Tea and Daniella and Lila Rae were there having a party with Gabriella.”Gabriella, Lila Rae I know you have your room at your mothers but the room here that are for you both if you ever need it”Monica said “Thanks you that’s very sweet of you “Lila Rae said “Yes it is, I need some help from you all,Grandmother has told me that all of us together we can do anything, The best birthday present for me would be my father coming home “Gabriella said “Gabriella “Lila Rae said “I understand you wanted your father to come home but you’re father is responsible for my husband dead,I wouldn’t do anything to help him”Monica said “Mother told us what happened and I’m sorry “I don’t blame you or your sister for it and I have made peace with Skye about it and that’s all I’m going to do”Monica said “Why don’t we have cake”AJ ask he was trying to make peace.”Yes,That sounds good “Brooklyn said as Elizabeth And Ayden came in.”Happy birthday “Elizabeth said “Thanks, Ayden that cake looks amazing you are really talented “Gabriella said “Thank “Ayden said 

“Gabriella, I want you to open this”Tea said as she give Gabriella a box she open it and pull out a necklace.”Tea it’s beautiful “Thanks, it’s your Grandmother I have a necklace for each of you , I never know my mother she give me away but she left me a box full of jewelry of hers and I want each of her granddaughter to have it”Tea said “Thanks, Daddy doesn’t talk much about her”I know”Tea said as Dex and Josslyn came i n holding bags.”Sorry we are late”Dex said “I’m just glad you're here I haven’t seen you in a way, I know I seem a little materialistic but I just want my family around me,” Gabriella said “We know sis” Yes we know and we love you, We are glad you’re better with your eating disorder, “AJ said “I will always be in recovery but I’m trying “Yes,” Gabriella said Ned light the candles and they say Happy Birthday.

Gabriella blow the candles out and cried wishing Lorenzo and Skye were here with her and AJ came by her and sit by her.”Thanks for doing this”You’re welcome, I have Lean with everything that happens that family is important “Yes it is, I will still fight for my father to come home “You’re a Quartermaine fight is in your blood “Yes it is”


No comments:

Post a Comment