Monday, February 5, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 49

 At The Quartermaine Shopping Center-Skye was working trying to get her mind off everything when AJ came by.”Skye, How are you doing? AJ ask “Not good my husband could go to jail and if it goes to trial my daughter would have to testify against him”No”Yes,Gabriella is a witness “I’m sorry but I believe that you will be better off without him”AJ,I know it’s complicated but I love him”I know you do”AJ said 

At Tea-Tea came home she was emotional about the charges against Lorenzo when Daniella came in,”What’s going on? You look worried “I’m, I don’t think I can save my brother from this I'm sorry but it’s not your fault you didn’t commit the crime “No but I have to save Lorenzo is my family, We were not raised together but I love him” I know” You haven’t met your cousin yet but you will “I know, I’m glad I here” Me too”   

At Skye/Lorenzo house- Skye was home reading some paperwork. “Can I interrupt your work “Lila Rae asked as she came in,”Lila Rae”Skye said as she got up and hug her daughter.”I’m glad you’re home “Me too, Is Daddy going to jail’Lila Rae ask as Skye cellphone rings it was Tea,”We will be there “Skye said she hang up the phone,”You’re father made a decision about the Deal they have for him”Alright,Where is Gabriella “At the shopping center working we will call her”Alright “Lila Rae remember your father love us”Yes I know”

At Deception-Lucy was showing her daughter Christy around.”So Christy, Have you decided what you want to do with your life yet “No I haven’t “You will, I’m glad you’re here”Me too,I think this town is what I need “Yes it is”

At The Police station- Lorenzo jail cell- Lorenzo was in his cell when Skye and Lila Rae and Dex and  Gabriella came in with Tea and Robert.”What is your decision “Robert ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment