Thursday, February 29, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch. 48

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Elizabeth were sitting on the couch having tea.”Elizabeth, I’m glad you came to see me, I don’t have a lot of friends “I’m glad I came here too” Elizabeth said as AJ and Ned came in,” Elizabeth, Why are you here “AJ asked “To visit Skye,” Yes it’s been nice “Good, I have some new I found in your office “Ned said “I should go” No stay Elizabeth “AJ said “What is it” Skye ask “Remember when we own the hotel before the fire” Yes I do” Skye said as Monica and Tracy and Brooklyn came in,” What’s this meeting about “Tracy ask “I found some interesting information about Grandfather before he died he work to get the right back on ownership of a hotel and we have it, We are the only one in town who have rights to an ownership of a hotel “Ned said “Let me see “Tracy said as she read the information that Ned had.”This is wonderful! Thanks, Daddy! Tracy said as she looked up.”Yes, it is! Ned, I’m glad you found that information “Skye said “Me too” Ned said “This is another win for us, finally we are winning “Monica said “So will you add more hotels “Brooklyn said “Yes I will “Ned said as Alexis came in,” Alexis, Why are you here” Tracy ask “I still have some unfinished business as your lawyer that I need to wrap up. You will need to find another lawyer now that I’m mayor “Alexis said “Congratulations “Skye said “Thanks, I’m sorry about your accident I do hope you find out what happened and recover “Alexis said “Thanks “Skye said 

“Alexis, can you do one last legal thing for us? Ned asks “What” Alexis asks “I found this information from Grandfather he was working on a deal to have the right to be the only family of owns a hotel,” Ned said as he gave Alexis the file,” Yes it looks legal, Jax cannot make a hotel or anyone else, Edward was a smart businessman “Yes he was” Ned said “I have all your cast that I worked on” Thanks, I’ll have to find another lawyer “What about Tea! She a smart lawyer “Skye asked “Call her “Ned said as he walked out with Alexis and they went by the door.”Ned, I still want to see you “Me too,” Ned said and kissed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment