Thursday, February 15, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 1 ch 17

 At ELQ-Skye and Ned and Tracy were talking about ELQ when Felicia came in to tell Skye that she couldn’t find an Althea Patterson.”Is there a fake name that Althea would use”Felicia ask “Not that I know of, I’ll look through some of my childhood memories and see what I can find “Skye said “Why would Althea be using a fake name “Tracy ask “Because she supposed to be dead”Skye said “She in hiding “Felicia said “Yes she is and I wonder why she hiding from! Is it from me? Skye ask herself.”Do you know where she could be living at”Felicia ask “Althea owed house everywhere we would move a lot”Skye said “Alright get back to me, We will find her”Felicia said she left.”Skye are you sure you want to open that Pandora's box “Ned asked “Yes I need to deal with my past and I’m trying to come to terms with you as my mother, Now I need to check on my younger daughter she just had her checkup today “Skye said “Alright, Skye if you and the girls want to stay in the mansion you can “Tracy said “Thank “Skye said” I’ll talk to my lawyer about giving you my share “Ned said “Ned, Are you sure about it” Yes”

At Olivia Italian restaurant-Olivia and Carly we’re having lunch together.”So how is it going with Jax”Olivia ask “I want to be happy with him but I don’t know if I can , At the Brownstone reopening he left to make an business call his upset that Skye keep taking business deals from him, I don’t want to complete with business to get Jax attention “Have you talk to him”Yes I have, I want to be happy with him “Carly said as Ned came by.”Ned.Why are you here “Olivia ask “I have some news I just left ELQ and will be focusing on my music career “Ned said “Wow, So Skye get ELQ”Carly said “She been running it better then anyone else has”Ned said as the Governor John came by.”Ned, I would like to talk to you”John said they went to talk.”This isn’t good, Skye running ELQ that means she going to fight Jax for deals”Carly said “Carly, Go talk to him”You’re right “Carly said and left.

Ned and John were talking.”I’m looking for someone to run as Mayor now that Laura step down and her lieutenant is fulling in but it’s time we have someone permanent “John said “I understand but I don’t want to be Mayor of this town “Ned said “Alright I guess I need to find someone else “John said 

No comments:

Post a Comment