Wednesday, February 14, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 14

 At Elizabeth- Ayden was in his room packing his bags as Elizabeth came by.”Ayden I always know this day would come you leaving and spearing your wings,You will do great “Yes I will become of you “Oh Ayden “You’re a great mother “Ayden said he kiss Elizabeth on the cheek.”I also got into culinary school, I started a few day‘Ayden said “That’s wonderful you will be a great chef “Maybe one day I’ll work at the hotel or Olivia restaurant you never know”

At AJ hotel- AJ was working at the desk when Skye came by.”AJ, How is everything going “Good so far, You look happy “Lila Rae is home from the tour”That’s good but it’s not that “No, I’m divorced Lorenzo it’s time I move on”Yes it is, You can do this”Yes I can”Skye said as Tea came by.”AJ,Skye you want to see me “Yes let’s go to the dining room “Skye said as they left.

In the dining room- Skye and Tea sit down at the table.”Tea, I need a lawyer if you don’t want to do it I understand but I want a divorce “Skye said “Lorenzo is my brother and I love him but you need to move on we all do” Tea said “So you will do it” Yes” Thanks I don’t want anything from Lorenzo he can have the house when he gets out and I have my own money, I don’t want it to get nasty “It wouldn’t, Lorenzo may be upset but he can’t fighting it” No he can’t, Have you seen him” No, if I did it wouldn’t be good, I been trying to get Dex to leave the job “I understand that, it would be great if the mob just dies “Yes it would I want my son safe” I feel the same way about my children “

At Felicia/ Mac- Felicia was on the phone about looking for Althea for Skye.”Yes, I’m looking information on Althea Patterson,You never heard of Her? She work here”Felicia said she hang up the phone and was wondering what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment