Thursday, February 1, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 32

 At General Hospital -Dr.Collins office Skye and Tracy were together talking about the past when Skye made a confession that she was raped. Tracy looked at Skye she was in shock about it.”I’m sorry I should of never let Althea take you, I should’ve of raise you were right if I did you would be raised by nanny’s but you would be safe from harm’Tracy said as Skye got up.”Have you ever told anyone that you were raped”Kevin ask “No, Not even Lorenzo knows, I should of told Gabriella went it happened to her but I didn’t, Gabriella didn’t want to talk about it”Skye said “She an Quartermaine woman we push things away so we don’t have to deal with it “Tracy said “I want to change that”Skye said “You both can change things by coming here”Kevin said “Thank, I’m trying to get Gabriella to come see you “You can’t force anyone to have therapy but I believe you both have made progress tonight I think the next session should be with Cecil “Fake Rae, Who lied to me “Skye ask “Yes,Skye you need to heal from your childhood and all the lies and Cecil a part of it”Kevin said “Alright “Skye said “Skye,Come to the mansion for dinner tonight “Is my husband invited “I guess he can come “Maybe we will “

At Lucas, Clinic-Lucas was setting the clinic up when Monica and Laura came in.”This clinic looks amazing “Laura said “Yes your parents would be proud of it”Monica said as Carly came in.”Carly,Why are you here? We are having an meeting about the clinic “Monica said as Elizabeth came in,”I have an idea I want to buy the old brownstone and the building around it and make a woman shelter and a low income grocery store “Carly said “Who would run this “Lucas ask “ Me, mom loved the brownstone, I want to remaster it “Carly said “The brownstone was one of the places I lived in with Bobbie and Luke and the kids it was a important building here, I think the town would love it”Laura said “What absolutely funds”Monica ask “I could get funding for that too”Laura said “What about your job as Mayor”Elizabeth ask  “ It’s almost over, I’m not running again “Oh,Are you sure “Elizabeth ask “Yes it’s time and I like doing the fundraising “Laura said “I could paint it “Elizabeth said “We need to do this for our mother “Lucas said “Yes,The Quartermaine have their shopping center and we will have ours “Carly said “Ours will be open soon , Skye done a great job “Monica said “I’m sure “Carly said 


No comments:

Post a Comment