Friday, February 9, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 1 ch 3

 AT The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was having tea talking to Ned who were getting ready to leave.”Are you going to ELQ? Do you want to go with me? Ned ask “Yes, Skye probably there”Yes she been working a lot since Lorenzo been in prison “I hope Skye divorced him”I wouldn’t suggest that, You can’t help who you love”Ned said as Ned and Tracy walk to the door.”Monica is already at the clinic getting it ready she been enjoying working there”Tracy said as Ned open the door it was a man holding an envelope.”I’m looking for Tracy Quartermaine “The man said “That’s me”Tracy said “I have an envelope for you and a box “From whom “Adam Chandler estate “The man said Ned took the box and put it down.”Thank you”Tracy said the man left.”Adam died a few years ago,”Tracy said as she open the envelope.”He left me a part of his estate and Skye” Maybe he still loved you” Ned said I need to see my daughter “Tracy said 

At AJ’s hotel-Cecil and Sasha were finished up breakfast.”We should go to the magazine soon we have a lot to do”Sasha said “You look happy running it”I’m “Sasha said as Gabriella came by.”Sasha, I have an article I did for your magazine, I know I don’t work there yet but I think this article will be interesting in your fashion magazine “I’ll take a look at it, I did want you here”I know, My parents think I should handle one job with homeschooling “I agree with them, Education is important “Cecil said “Cecil, just give my mother time, I miss you as my grandmother “I miss you too”Cecil said “I’ll take a look at it”Sasha said “Thanks “Gabriella said And left.

At The Brownstone- The man we’re fixed it up as Carly came in and look around.”What do you think Mom”Carly ask herself as Felicia came in.”Felicia, What do you think? You use to live here “I think it’s beautiful and it looks like it use to but modern style,I think this is a great way of honoring Bobbie”Me too, It means a lot to me that you helped me with this project “Bobbie would want me too, You’re not alone “No I’m not”

At The Clinic-Lucas and Monica were working it was almost done.”What have you decided on a name “Monica ask “I haven’t yet, But I think we are ready soon,Monica thanks you for helping me”You’re welcome this is why I became a doctor “Yes, me too to help another “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment