Thursday, February 1, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 35

 At The Quartermaine mansion -Ned was in the den on the phone with Brooklyn.”I’m glad everything is going great for you and Lila Rae, How is your mother “Ned ask he miss Lois and hang up the phone as Olivia came into the room.”How is Brooklyn “Great, The tour is a hit, Brooklyn is enjoying singing again something she thought she could never do again “I’m glad Brooklyn is living her dream “Me too “Ned said as Tracy came in the room with a vase of flowers and put them on the coffee table.”Does that look perfect “Tracy ask “Yes”Olivia said “Mother, Why are you so nervous about this? It isn’t the first time you had dinner with Skye “We had therapy today and a lot came out, I’m having regrets about giving her up, Skye life would have been different “Tracy said “Probably but you can’t go back “Ned said “I wasn’t a great mother to you either “No you were not or Dillon” Ned said 

Skye was about to open the front door and she was feeling nervous as Lorenzo and Gabriella came behind her.”It’s going to be alright I have your back “Lorenzo said as he touched her arm.”Mother, Are you alright “Yes I’m alright, let’s go inside, “Skye said she opened the door and they came into the foyer and went into the living room.”Skye,Gabriella I’m glad you’re both here”Tracy said “Thanks “Skye said as Monica and Aj came in .”Skye, Is everything set for the shopping center opening “Monica ask “Yes,Tomorrow is the opening day, Why “Skye ask “Carly is going to rebuild the brownstone and some shopping center in Bobbie named “Monica said “That’s nice but ours will be better “AJ said “Of course it will be better it’s our name on it”Tracy said “Yes it is”Skye said she was feeling overwhelmed and went outside to get some air and Aj follow her,”Skye, What’s going on? You look sad”AJ ask “Tracy and I had therapy today and I had to deal with a lot of trauma from my past that I didn’t want to deal with, I just buried it”Skye said “I’m glad you did deal with it,I miss our friendship “Me too”I hate that my son is gone but it wasn’t your fault “No it was just an accident I wish I could’ve take your pain away “I know”Legally we aren’t siblings but you will always be my brother “Skye said “I feel the same way ,You will always be my sister’AJ said 

Inside- Gabriella was sitting down when the maid came in carrying a dish of caviar.”Caviar anyone “The maid ask “I love caviar,So Tracy what do I call you”Gabriella ask “How about G? Gabriella you do look healthy since you came back but the blonde hair isn’t you”Tracy said as Skye and AJ came back in,”Tracy, leave my daughter alone “Lorenzo said “Why the blonde hair? You look beautiful as a redhead, Was it to get to your mother “Tracy asked as Gabriella just looked at Tracy,” That’s what I thought “Tracy said 

“So do we have everything for the shopping center opening “Olivia ask as Cecil and Sasha came in.”Yes we do tomorrow night will be our night”Skye said “Yes it will “Monica said 

No comments:

Post a Comment