Tuesday, February 13, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 1 ch 6

 “What Lies Ahead part 1 ch 6”

At ELQ-Skye office-Skye was in her office on the phone with Jr.”Jr, it’s Skye I have some news to share it turn out I’m your sister after all , I was wondering how the business is going? Skye ask as Ned came in and Skye hang up the phone.”So what did you find out about Chandler enterprise “Unfortunately it’s not doing well and Jr is going to come here he needs advice about what to do with the company “Skye, I think we should takeover the company we wouldn’t ruin the company we will turn it around “I just don’t want to ruin Adam memories he was a great ruthless businessman “Yes he was,Just like Edward they both would go ahead to ahead with business deals”Yes,Adam and Edward were alike the one thing they loved the most was family “Yes,Skye are you coming to terms with Tracy? We both share the same mother “Yes I am, I realize I need to deal with my past and figure out my future “I wouldn’t say it but you can do better than Lorenzo “Thanks Brother “Skye said Ned left. Skye open a box from Athe dam it had stuff from her childhood pictures of Althea and one was current picture of Althea.”No you can’t be alive “Skye said to herself.

At Bobbie’s -Felicia and Mac were having coffee together,”I loved that this is called Bobbie I feel so close to her like her spirit is here like at Bobbie funeral I felt BJ spirit “I remember you telling me that , I wish I was here for Bobbie funeral”Mac said Felicia took his hands.”Tonight is the reopening of the brownstone and it’s going to be perfect to remember Bobbie “Yes it is we had a wonderful time living there with Bobbie and Tony”Yes we did “

At The Quartermaine mansion -Tracy was in the den reading the letter from Adam when Skye came into the room.”I need you to be honest with me, ‘Alright, What’s going on”Do you know if Althea is alive? Skye ask “No, I didn’t know she died”Tracy said “You never had any connection with her”No,Skye what’s going on? I know you had a horrible relationship with her”Yes I did, She abused me physically and emotionally and mentally the only way out for me was to kill her, She can’t be alive “Skye, She cannot hurt you anymore “I know but I need to deal with my past and you as my mother “Yes and you’re future “Yes”


No comments:

Post a Comment