Monday, February 26, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 37

 At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ and Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn and Lila Rae and Sasha were worrying about Skye and Cecil and Tracy .”Skye,,Cecil and my mother will be fine they are strong women “Yes they are,I’m worrying about my sister “Lila Rae said as Gabriella came in.”Lila Rae”Gabriella where have you been? We been trying to reach you “I was visiting with Daddy, I saw the notification on my phone about the crash , I’m sorry I wasn’t answering “It’s alright, So Daddy know”Yes, Daddy needs to come home and mother needs to be alright she the only family we have “Gabriella said as Monica came in.”Girls no matter what happened you are welcome here”Monica said “Thanks “Yes”Gabriella said “I just got off the phone with the hospital in New Jersey they are not there yet but we should go and by the time we arrive they will be there “Monica said “What about the election? We should vote first “Olivia said “I voted by mail “AJ said “Me too, let’s go”Ned said as Jax and Carly came  in.”The maid let us in,We want to help” Jax said “There is nothing you can do, Skye and Tracy and Althea and Cecil are on their way to New Jersey Hospital “Monica said “Jax, Thank but we got this” AJ said “Alright if you need anything “Jax said “We know” Ned said they all left the house.

At Stateville-Lorenzo was in his jail cell upset that Skye was in a crash and he couldn’t do anything about it when Tea came by.”Lorenzo, I wanted to come tell you something it’s about Skye”I heard, Gabriella was here when she found out, Tea I need to get out of jail my family needs me, my wife needs me “Skye your ex wife “On paper she is but in my heart she not”I’ll try but I don’t think I can get you out of here “

At Jackie newspaper- Jackie had just finished the article about the plane crash and published it and left to cover the election.



No comments:

Post a Comment