Monday, February 5, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 47

 At The Police station-Robert was working on the case against Lorenzo when Jackie came in,”Jackie,Why are you here “I want to do a report on Lorenzo case,So do you have a statement to say about it? Do you finally have Lorenzo in jail “Jackie ask “We have a strong case against Lorenzo and believe he will go to jail for a long time, Now I have work to do”Robert said he left as Jackie followed him.

Lorenzo cell- Lorenzo was upset that Tea and Skye wanted him to make a deal and go to jail when Robert came by,”Do we have an agreement? No trial and straight to jail “Robert ask “I need time to think about it”You have by the end of the day or I will question your daughter “Robert said “You will leave my daughter alone “Lorenzo said Robert left.”Lorenzo does the right thing I know you love our daughter “Yes I do, You and our family are everything to me “Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said and left.

Robert was by Mac desk when a cop came by.”We have the search warrant for Lorenzo house “That’s great let’s go”Robert said as Skye came by and heard it and left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came in and went into Lorenzo office and saw that it was all clear when she heard a knock on the door and left the office and went to open the door.”Robert it’s so good to see you again “You too Skye, We have a search warrant “Come in you wouldn’t find anything “Skye said 

At The Police station- Lorenzo cell- Lorenzo was in his cell thinking about what to do when Gabriella came by.”Daddy “Gabriella, I’m sorry I put you in this situation,I hate that I never wanted it to be like this”Me either, I love you”I love you too, I’m going to do the right thing by you and our family “

No comments:

Post a Comment