Sunday, February 18, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 25

 At London-a mansion-Skye and Cecil and Tracy arrive at the mansion and got out of the car and Skye took it all in and remembers her time here as a little girl.”Skye, Are you alright “Yes I just need a moment “Skye said as they went by the door and knocked as an old maid open the door.”I’m here to see Althea , I’m her daughter Antoinette “Skye said “Come in,I’ll go get her”The maid said and left, “Antoinette “Tracy ask “Yes,That’s my real name Skye is a nickname but I legitimately changed it”Skye said “Antoinette is a great name “Tracy said “Yes, it was my uncle Stuart give me the nickname “Skye said as a old woman came in with grey hair and looked at Skye.”Antoinette my beautiful daughter has return “Althea said and hug her.”Yes it’s me, This is Tracy Quartermaine and Cecil Quartermaine you may know her as Rae Cummings”Skye said “Yes I know who both of them are, Tracy slept with my husband and stole him and Cecil try to steal you away from me”Althea said “Althea,I wasn’t your to steal you took me from Tracy”Skye said “Edward arranged it all ,He thought it was best that you were raise by me and it was we had a happy time together “Althea said “Happy! Do You usually drink most of my childhood “I had a problem I was stressed raising you and trying to save my marriage, You ended up trying to kill me, Now anyway why are you here” I need to make peace with my past” Are you happy that I’m alive “Yes” Do you have a family of your own? I see you married” Yes I’m, Althea I will tell you everything but we need to talk about the past, “Skye said “Antoinette, I’m not well I've been diagnosed with Bipolar, I’m sorry I hurt you I did love you “Althea said “You have bipolar “Yes it’s genetic “That’s no excuse to hurt Skye” Tracy said 

“You hurt Antoinette too you didn’t fight for her you know I had her and you just walk away “Yes I did and I regret it”Tracy said “Cecil,Why did you pretend to be her mother “Because I thought my daughter was really died and didn’t want to deal with that pain”Cecil said “Antoinette,I can’t hurt you anymore I’m finally dying “Althea said as she cried and Skye looked at her and comfort her.”No one should die alone, Why don’t you come home with us? I would like you to meet my daughters Lila Rae and Gabriella “I would love too “Althea said Tracy and Cecil give each other a look they were not sure about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment