Sunday, February 18, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 23

 At Skye’s- Skye was getting ready to leave on a trip she was in the living room with her daughters when the maid came in with Cecil.”Cecil,Why are you here “We need to talk, I heard you are looking into your past”Cecil said “Girls, Can you give us a moment “Yes”Lila Rae said she left with Gabriella.”Why do you care that I’m looking into my childhood “Because I know where Althea is, she is alive “How do you know “I saw her in London we had words she knows that I wasn’t your biological mother “Why do you want to help Me “Because we both need to heal, I do miss you, I hate that I lose you “You’re right we need to do this together but someone else needs to join us” Who” Tracy, I need to heal from all my past to deal with my future “Skye said she made a phone call.

In the kitchen- Gabriella and Lila Rae we’re making ice cream sundae.”I can’t believe mother is divorced Daddy”Gabriella we are going to be alright “Are you going to see him? His so lonely “Maybe,    How was it”It wasn’t easy seeing Daddy like that he looked older” I’m sure, How is the store doing “Great, I've been selling a lot of clothes “Good”

In the living room-Skye and Cecil were talking.”You’re right to heal from the past you need to deal with it with all your mother “Yes “Skye said “What’s going on”Tracy ask as she came in.”I want all of us to go to London we all need to face the past”Yes we do, But are you sure about Cecil coming “Yes, Will you come “Yes”Tracy said as Gabriella and Lila Rae came in.”What’s going on”Cecil and Tracy are coming with me to London”You can stay at the mansion if you want to”No we will be alright “If you need anything call the family “Tracy said as Dex came in.”Dex, I’m going out of town “Alright everything will be alright here”Thanks, Girls I love you both and I’ll call you “Skye said “Mother it’s going to be alright “Yes I’ll work and study “Gabriella said “Yes we both will be alright “Yes we will “

No comments:

Post a Comment