Wednesday, February 14, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 13

 At Skye's -Skye was finished having breakfast with her daughters she just told them she divorced Lorenzo and Gabriella wasn’t happy about it.”Mother,Don’t sell   the house “Gabriella said “I’ll think about it,You need to go to your doctor appointment “Skye said “Yes, I can go by myself “Gabriella you have been on the right track with your recovery “Thanks Mother it’s not easy “I know it’s not”Oh I forgot Charlotte Cassadine want to work at the store “Gabriella the store is up to you with hiring staff etc”Reannlly! I have an idea for a app for the store “What kind of app”Customer can pick out a outfit online that looks good on them a image of them to see if the outfit looks good on them “Gabriella said “I like that idea”Skye said “Me too, I can help you”Lila Rae said “Thanks, I should go”Gabriella said she left,”Mother,Gabriella will come around with the divorce, I love Daddy but I understand you need to move on”Yes I do, I will always love your father “I know “So what’s next “I’m going to write my next album, I loved living on the road “I’m glad you’re following your dreams, I also I’m glad you’re home I miss you “Skye said they share a hug,

At Lucy- Lucy was having breakfast with Christy. “Mom, I did something yesterday that I need to tell you about “What”It’s nothing bad, I rents a room at the brownstone “Oh”I’m staying in this town “Good I been enjoying seeing you”Me too”Now what are you going to do for work “I haven’t got that far I did study journalism in college “Yes and I’m sure you could get a job with Jackie or Sasha “Yes I think I can”

At General Hospital- Portia was by the nurse station when Gabriella came by.”Gabriella, I’m glad you’re here,Let’s go to an exam room,You do look good “Portia said as they walked.”I been trying to get better “Gabriella said as they went into a room and Portia look at her.”Have you been eating “Yes”What about seeing Dr.Collins “I been talking to him “Good how are you feeling “Good I do have energy then I have been “That’s good, let’s weight you” Can I see how much I weigh “Gabriella ask as she got up.”Yes,but don’t let it ruin your recovery “Portia said as she help Gabriella on the scale.”You are at the weight you should be”Thanks for helping me”Your welcome “Was I close to death “Yes “No”Gabriella stay on track and keep seeing me and Dr.Collins “I will, I didn’t realize what it was doing to my body “Yes it was damaging your body, Are you back on your period “Yes”Good”

No comments:

Post a Comment