Thursday, February 1, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 31

 At General Hospital-Tracy was in the hallway feeling a little nervous about going to therapy with Skye she was taking some deep breath as Monica came by,”Tracy, Why are you here? You look nervous about something “I’m, I’m having therapy with Skye”Wow, I do hope it goes well “All this is my fault why she hate me”You hate her too “Yes I did and that’s why I agree to come here “Tracy said as Skye came by.”I do hope you both  find a relationship between you both we are family, Now I need to go to a meeting about the clinic for Bobbie”Monica said and left.”Thanks for agreeing to do this” Skye said “I wanted to have a relationship with you and your children “Tracy said “We should go “Skye said 

Kevin was in his office waiting on Skye and Tracy and hoped it would go well when Skye and Tracy came in,” I’m glad you’re both here so who would like to start”Kevin ask “Why did you give me up like I was nothing! You Claim you loved Adam my father but you treat me like gum on your shoes”I was young when I was pregnant with you and wasn’t ready to be a mother “You didn’t have to raise me,You didn’t raise your sons the nanny did! You had money to keep me! You didn’t have to give me up! Did you even look for me and check on me”Skye ask “Yes I did,I went to London on Vacation and I found out that’s where Althea was living so I went to check on you and saw you outside playing with a older woman ,You seem happy “That was my nanny, Althea never play with me she never care about me just use me as a punching bag! Did you care who you give your daughter too! Did you ever love me! Why did you hide the truth from me! Skye yelled “I have handle this wrong from the beginning,my biggest regret is not raising you,You’re life could of been so different if I raise you “Tracy said “Yes I wouldn’t be so unsecured in my relationship and felt the need for someone to love me ,Now that I’m a mother I make sure my daughters know that I love them every day, I don’t want them to have issues like I do”Skye said “Dr.Collins, Do we have an chance of fixing us “Tracy ask “Yes, I believe you do if you’re both willingly to fix it”Yes”Me too,Skye I want a relationship with you and my granddaughters “What about my husband “Skye ask “Skye, I can’t let it go that’s Lorenzo is responsible for my brother death”His a part of my family “Lorenzo can’t come to the family gathering, I can’t  believe you can let it go,Alan loved you “I love him to and hate that his dead but Lorenzo loves me like no matter had ever loved me”Skye said “Skye, I’m sorry you didn’t grown up knowing you were loved “It wasn’t just feelings unloved, Althea would abused me emotionally and physically “Skye said as she cried,”No, I’m sorry “It would get worse when she was drinking and had her man friends over they would go into my room “Skye said “Skye, We’re you raped “Kevin ask “Yes, More then once,I promise myself when I become a mother I would protect my daughter and I failed Gabriella “Skye said as she cried.



No comments:

Post a Comment