Monday, February 19, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 1 ch 29

 At AJ's diner -Ayden was working he enjoyed cooking and running the place when AJ came in,” Ayden, How are things going “Great the customer likes the new menu “That’s great, Do you know how to make a birthday cake “Yes, Why” My niece Gabriella birthday is today and I need a cake” I’m on it boss” Thanks, I’m glad you’re the cook here you’re a lot better then the chef we had before “Really” Yes” Thank I not experiencing as another chef” Sometimes you learn on the job” Yes”

At General Hospital-Elizabeth and Portia were working at the desk when Steven came by.”It’s been slow “Yes it has”Steven said as Robin came by.”It’s so nice to be back “Robin said “It’s good to have you back here”Elizabeth said “Yes”Robin said as Monica came by.”Dr.Quartermaine, it’s good to see you here”Robin said “You too, I just had an emergency meeting with the board we are having financial issues and need to raise money fast “Monica said “Will the hospital close “Elizabeth ask “If we can’t raise the money we need to come up with some ideas and have someone raise the money “Monica said “What about Lucy? She's great at the nurse ball” Elizabeth said “Unfortunately she is good at it” Monica said “We will save this hospital “Robin said “Yes we will “Steven said “I hope so” Monica said 

At Gabriella’s closet -Gabriella was folding clothes and feeling sad when she look at her cellphone and saw a picture of her with her family.”I miss all of us together, I’m going to get you home Daddy “Gabriella said to herself as Charlotte came in,”Sorry I’m late”It’s alright we are slow”Yes, Are you alright “Not really, I miss my family and today is my birthday “Happy Birthday “Thanks, I need to get my father out of jail “How”I don’t know”Gabriella said “If I could help you I would”Really? Why”We probably have a lot in common our childhood “Yes,Raise with money”Yes and no one told us no”No the guilt parents feel so they never say no “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment