Thursday, February 1, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 34

 At Carly/Jax-Carly was sitting on the couch writing idea when Josslyn came in the room.”What’s going on? You look like you’re into something serious “I’m, I’m going to build a memorial for your grandmother, I’m going to buy the brownstone and build around it and make a woman’s shelter and low-income grocery store “That’s wonderful, How will you get the funds for it” Laura is going to help get funded for it, I want to do this on my own” Carly said “Grandmother would be proud, She told me stories about the brownstone “Yes she loved it, She raise Lucas and Bj there with Tony Carly said 


At Bobbie's -Laura was getting some coffee when Jax came into the dining.”Laura, I’m glad you’re here I would like to donate to the clinic and the Brownstone project but I want it to be anonymous “You don’t want Carly to know” No she doesn’t want my help” Well we can use the donations so I’ll take it” Thanks” Jax said he give Laura a check.”Bobbie loved the brownstone I think this is a wonderful tribute to her”Laura said as Felicia came into the room.”Did you say Brownstone “Felicia ask “I need to go”Jax said and left.”Carly wants to buy the brownstone and reopen it in honor of Bobbie”I loved that idea, I loved living there with the girls “We all have great memories there “Yes we do”Felicia said 

Outside -Jeff was showing Mac and Ava the spot where Lorenzo buried his enemies and they digging around to find it all empty.”No this isn’t good”Jeff said “Are you sure this is the right spot “Yes but there is another spot, Lorenzo may of moved them “Jeff said “We have to look “We need a search warrant first “Mac said “I don’t care I will bring him down! Ava yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment