Tuesday, February 13, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 1 ch 10

 At The Brownstone reopening -The town was there as they celebrated the reopening and remembered Bobbie and the time they spent there. Elizabeth was showing her boys around.”Mom,You used to live here”Jake ask “No but I spent time here with Lucky”Elizabeth said “Oh”Ayden said “Ayden,You’re father loves you’Yes I know mother he does call sometimes “Yes he does “Elizabeth said 

Felicia was walking around and saw the photo of Bobbie and Tony with BJ.”Now you are all together “Felicia said as Maxie came by.”Lucas told me they were going to add a picture of Bobbie and Tony and BJ here”I think it’s perfect “Me too”Maxie said as Robin came by,”So Robin are you staying in town? Where is Patrick and Emma and Noah”Felicia ask “I’ll full you in later but Emma is at college she is per med”Robin said “Emma going to be a doctor! That’s wonderful “Yes I’m proud of her “What about Noah”He stay with Patrick”Robin said 

Carly was feeling emotional as Terry came by.”I’m sorry if I brought up bad memories about your mother life, I just wanted to be here for Bobbie she was like a mother to me”Terry said “It’s not your fault about your father”Thanks “Terry said “What do you do for a living “I’m a counselor for abused women, I’m trying to help stop the repeat of abuse “I think that’s wonderful and so would my mother, We are also opening a abused shelter here in my mother name “I think that’s wonderful “Thanks I would love to get your opinion on it before you leave”Carly said “Yes I would love to help”Terry said as Cecil came by.”Terry Brock ,It’s good to see you “Who are you “It’s me,Cecil Quartermaine I had some work done on my face I was in an accident “Cecil said “Oh my god! I wouldn’t of recognized you,It’s so good to see you “Terri said “You too”Cecil said 

Ayden was looking around and went by Carly.”Carly, I would like a room here”Ayden said as Elizabeth came by.”Ayden,Are you leaving me” Mom, it’s time”Yes it is”Elizabeth said “Let’s get you set up”Carly said 

Skye was watching Cecil and Terry talking as Gabriella came by,”Mother, Can we go home? This isn’t a place for us”Gabriella said “No it’s not”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment