Monday, February 5, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 48

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Robert had arrived with a search warrant.”Show me your husband office”Robert said “I will be glad too”Skye said she show Robert the office it was all cleaned out,”Where is the paperwork “Do you really think my husband would keep track of anything he may of done illegally? My husband is a very smart man he had to be to get this far”Yes he is but this time I will get him”Robert said as he looked around and found nothing.”I will be back,   I will get him,Skye just walk away from him before you and your daughters end up hurt” Robert said as Skye walked him to the door and he left.

At The Police station- Lorenzo had just talk to Gabriella who just left as Ava came by.”You will go to jail and I will get my revenge on my brother death and run this town “I wouldn’t be gone for long if I do go to jail “Lorenzo said “Oh I believe in the justice system “Ava said she left,

At The Brownstone-Carly was cleaning it up as Felicia came in,”Carly, Do you need any help with this place”I do want to keep this building back to its original glory “I would like to help you with it, This place meant a lot to me, I raise Maxie and Georgie there”I would love the help”Good,I think this is a great way to remember your mother “Me too “Carly said 

At Gabriella closet’s- Gabriella was stocking the store with dress as Skye came in.”I thought you may be here”I saw Daddy in jail, I hate all this”Me too baby,But no matter what happened we are family “Yes we are “Gabriella said 

At The Police station -Lorenzo cell-Lorenzo was in his cell as Carly came in.”You may of not paid for killing Sonny but you will pay and be locked up away from your family and that’s good enough for me “I will not go to jail, I will get out of this”No you wouldn’t “Carly said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment