Wednesday, February 21, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 31

 At The Governor office- John was in his office working when there was a knock on the door.”Come in”John said as Gabriella came in.”Can I help you”I hope so, I’m Gabriella Alcazar, I was wondering if you would help me get my father out of prison “Gabriella, I understood you miss your father but he was tried and convicted in a court of law and will follow his sentence “I will do anything for you, I just need my father to come home he only plead guilty because he wanted to keep us safe, Daddy love us”Gabriella said “I’m sorry ,It’s out of my hands “John said “I hope you don’t get reelection “Gabriella said and left,

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned  and Monica were decorated the house for Gabriella birthday party when there was a knock on the door and Monica went to open it was Carly.”Carly, Why are you here? We are getting ready for a party tonight “It wouldn’t take long it’s about the birthday girl “What about my great niece “Monica ask “Gabriella has it in her head that she can get Lorenzo out of jail “Carly said as Ned  came by.”No”Yea she had a run in with Alexis and Anna about it,She not going to take no for a answer “Carly said “Thanks for telling us, We will handle it”You’re welcome “Carly said she left as Lila Rae and Brooklyn and Tea and Daniella came in.”I’m glad you’re here”Ned said “Yes,The birthday girl isn’t here yet” Monica said “Why was Carly here”Brooklyn ask “It was nothing, Tea can I talk to you “Monica ask “Sure”Tea said Monica and Tea went to talk.”It’s Gabriella I guess she is trying to get Lorenzo out of jail “I've been trying too, I have been using all my connections but it’s not going to happen, I’ll talk to her” Thank you, no matter how I feel about Lorenzo, I don’t want Gabriella deserves again “Me either “

Lila Rae and Brooklyn and Daniella were in the den with Ned .”This is nice that you’re doing this for my sister “It was AJ idea”Yes he wanted to make this special since Skye not back “Mother called me she coming home tomorrow “Lila Rae said as Aj came in with a cake shaped like a shopping center.”Wow, That’s an amazing cake Brooklyn said “Ayden made it”AJ said as he put it down and Tea came into the den.”Gabriella is pulling up the driveway “Tea said 

Monica opens the door for Gabriella.”Gabriella, come into the Den”Monica said as they came in the den .”Happy birthday! Everyone yelled “Oh this is a wonderful surprise,That cake is looks amazing “It was made by Ayden Spencer “His very talented “Yes, Gabriella we want you to have a special day “Yes, Let’s open presents “I have a special gift for both of you Lila Rae and Gabriella you have your own room here if you need to stay here this is your home too”Monica said 

No comments:

Post a Comment