Thursday, February 29, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 46

 At The Stateville jail-Lorenzo cell- Lorenzo was in his cell when Gabriella came by holding her purse.”Did you bring it “Yes”Gabriella said she pull out the notebook hoping the guard wouldn’t see it.”Give me the notebook and your secret phone “Lorenzo said Gabriella pull them out and handle it to Lorenzo and hide him from the guard as he text someone and then give Gabriella back the phone and notebooks.”Now I want you to pay attention to your phone and make sure no one see it”What are you up too”Get out of here “Yes”Gabriella how is your mother doing “Mother had scar on her arm and face, She want to stay at the mansion for now”I’m glad you’re mother is alright though “Me too”Well you should go, Don’t tell anyone you were here”I won’t “Gabriella,Your loyalty has means a lot to me “I know Daddy”Gabriella said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was eating Lunch with Lila Rae.”So Lila Rae, What has been going on with you”Nothing just working on the next album,Mother I’m glad you’re alright “Me too, I don’t regret the trip I need to do that to let my past go”Skye said “I understand,Mother do you need anything else? Lila Rae ask “No I’m going to rest, I love you”I love you too”Lila Rae said she kiss her mother on the forehead and left as Tracy came by.”Skye, I’m glad you’re alright “I’m glad you’re alright too, I enjoyed us bonding on the trip” Me too, I meant what I said I’m letting it all go” Me too”

Lila Rae was walking when she walk by Gabriella closet and look into the window and didn’t see Gabriella as she went into the store and Charlotte was working.”Charlotte,Is my sister here”No she hasn’t been here all day, How is your mother “My mother is fine thank you “Lila Rae said wondering why Gabriella was lying about where she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment