Thursday, February 15, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 15

 At The Shopping Center-Ned’s recording studio-Ned was showing Lois and Brooklyn and Lila Rae around.”Ned, The studio looks great we could record a album “Lois said “Yes, I want to record a album I miss recording “Ned said “It’s time you come back into music “Lois said “I want you to record my album “Ned said “I would love too”Lois said “Lila Rae, You can use this studio too”Ned said “Thank “Lila Rae said “ You too Brooklyn “I will I just need to write some songs “Brooklyn said “Me too”Lois said 

AJ’s diner - AJ was at the diner talking to his staff.”Sir, I had a better job offer in the City, So I’m leaving “No You my cook”Yes I know I hate to do this to you “When do you leave “Today “Today! I know it’s last minute I’m sorry “The Cook said and left as Elizabeth came in,”AJ,What’s going on you look upset “My chefs just left! I guess I need to close it till I can get someone to cook for me”No, I have an idea my son Ayden is going to culinary school,Why don’t you hire him to work here”Oh Elizabeth,I’m glad you came in you just saved me! If Ayden can make simple food then yes he gets the job” AJ said “I’ll call him” Elizabeth said 

At Anna- Anna and Robin were sitting on the couch having coffee together,” Robin, What’s going on” I left Patrick we were having problems “I’m sorry “There are no hard feelings towards him, We just couldn’t get it to work that’s why I came home i need a new start” I’m glad your home “Me too, I try to get Noah to come home with me but he wanted to stay with Patrick “Is Noah angry “No his just close to his father “Did you get your job back “Yes I did” Good “This town is different “Yes it is.”

At AJ’s dining- AJ and Elizabeth were talking when Ayden came in,”What’s going on” My chef just quit and your mother was telling me you want to be a chef, I need one soon”AJ said “Are you hiring me because of my mother “No Ayden I believe in getting everything a chance at something and I need a cook,If you want this the kitchen is your the menu to play around with “How much does it pay”We can talk about that “Alright I’ll work here awhile I go to school, I do need to pay for it”Ayden said “Thanks you so much,You just safe me’AJ said “Congratulations you have a job and a place to live “Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment