Friday, February 16, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 21

 At The Clinic-Lucas and Elizabeth and Monica were getting it set up for the opening.”This is going to be a great night “Yes it is”Monica said “Is your speech all ready”Elizabeth said “Yes it is “Lucas said as Carly and Jax and Josslyn and Olivia and Ned and Tracy and Robin and Portia and Alexis and Laura and Anna and Robert and Skye and Felicia and Mac and Maxie and Sam came in.”Welcome to the town's first free clinic this is in honor of my parents Tony and Bobbie Jones, My parents loved this community, and being a nurse and doctors taking care of people no one no matter the cost will be turned down “Lucas said everyone clapped there hands.”Lucas this is wonderful and ELQ will like to keep funding it”Skye said “Thank “Yes it’s just what the community needs “Sam said 

Felicia was looking at a picture of Tony and Bobbie together.”You both would be proud “Felicia said as Lucas came by.”Your parents loved you and they would love this “Thanks Felicia “Lucas said he left as Skye came by.”Felicia I have a lead of where Althea could be, Someone been staying at the London house so I’m going to take a trip “Skye said “Do you want me to come with you”If you want to but I need to do this on my own “I think so too, You can do this”Felicia said “Yes I can , I would like to pay you for your service “Thanks “Felicia said 

Alexis went to talk to Anna.”Anna, I’m going to run for Mayor, I would like you to be my lieutenant “Really “Yes I want to get rid of the mob for good, So far no one has try to take over from Lorenzo “Yes I would run with you”We will make a great team “Yes we will “

Skye went to get a drink as Jax came by.”Skye, I heard you will be running ELQ by yourself “Yes I am, It’s been fun taking the deal you wanted I just made a deal with Chandler Enterprise and I know you’re in financial trouble “Why are you enjoying this? Why! You hurt me”I thought we got past it”I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to get revenge “Skye said and left,

Lucas and Carly were talking.”Lucas this is wonderful ,Mom would love this”Yes she would so would my father “Yes he would “Carly said as Sam came by.”This is a wonderful clinic and with the community support it will be successful “Yes it’s what we need “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment