Monday, February 26, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 38

 At Alexis/Anna campaign headquarters-Alexis and Anna were waiting on the results as Laura and Lulu and Felicia And Mac and Robin came by.”I hope you both win”Changes are good because we were the only ones running “Yes”Anna said as Alexis was looking around.”I thought Ned and Olivia would come “Alexis said “You didn’t heard? There was a plane crash that Skye and Tracy and Cecil were in “Robin said “No, Are they alright “The are ahead to the hospital in New Jersey “Robin said “I hope Skye alright she was an important person in my life and Tracy too, I wasn’t nice to her when I was younger “Lulu said “Me too”Laura said as Jackie came by.”I would like to interview you both” Jackie said 

At Carly’s- Carly and Jax came home.”Jax, Are you hungry “No, I’m worrying “I know that Skye means something to you”I hated the way I ended my marriage to Skye, I hurt her for Brenda who ended up breaking my heart,I could of had a marriage with Skye and right after I say I do to Skye I cheated on her with Brenda”Jax said “I can’t stand either of them but I was on Skye side “I know, Carly in London Skye and I didn’t have affair we just work together on business I though her a lot in business now she successful in ELQ but that’s not what Skye really wanted she wanted the Quartermaine to love her a family of her own,You and Skye do have things in common “We do have men in common “More then that “

New Jersey hospitals- The Quartermaine arrive at the hospital hope to fine there family when a in older women came by.”I’m Dr Kim Carr can I help you “I’m Dr. Monica Quartermaine I was on the phone with you about our family members”Monica said “Yes they were in a plane crash , they haven’t arrived yet”Kim said as the paramedics came in with Skye and Tracy and Cecil and Althea. Kim look at Skye .”No it’s you”Kim said “Do you know my mother “No, she just look familiar “Kim said “Mother you have to be alright “Gabriella said to Skye who was unconscious.”We need to exam them now”Kim said Skye and Tracy and Cecil and Althea were pull into room.

No comments:

Post a Comment